• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Brand new Uzi Pro direct-mount folding stock with cheek riser

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_rolyeah

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Brand new Uzi Pro direct-mount folding stock with cheek riser

Zip Code: 30315

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 140
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 140

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this a year ago from IWI, but decided not to form 1 my Uzi. Hence, it has been sitting in my safe since then. It has never been mounted.

It is in flawless condition. I lost the pins that come with it, but luckily the pins from the factory backplate work for mounting all the same.

$140 cash, but I will accept partial or complete trades of the following:

12ga, 3" 00 buck or slugs from Hornady or Federal (especially Hornady's 00 Coyote Magnum - $2 TV per round of this)
Uzi Pro 32 round magazines (up to 3) ($20 TV each)
Midwest Industries Uzi Pro picatinny backplate ($50 TV)
A3 Tactical Uzi Pro folding brace (either picatinny or direct mount. TV depends on the exact model)
Uzi Pro A3 AFG with MLOK rails ($80 TV)
Benelli M4 Accessories (not the skeletonized, adjustable stock or extended mag tube- I already have both)
High quality steel AR Mags

I have another listing with this trade list. If anyone trades me any of these items I will remove them from the list (except the ammo). Depending on the trade, I may be willing to add cash.

Must meet near me (near Grant Park in Atlanta)

Pictures:
20240322_154008.jpg
20240322_154017.jpg
20240322_154008.jpg
20240322_154017.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom