Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BNIB Kimber Night Patrol edition in 45acp w/ 6 mags

Zip Code: 30241

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800 TV

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to sell one more item to finish out my latest project. I don't want to sell this beauty but it is the holiday season and I feel this could make someone very happy for Christmas. Or else it will just continue to be a safe queen. That being said up for grabs is my..

BNIB Kimber Custom LW.. the night patrol edition. Never fired outside of factory. Comes with box, docs, 1 kimber mag along with 5 more wilson combat mags.

This is one beautiful gun. So beautiful that I never wanted to shoot it over my other Kimber LW that is more "used and abused."

Im asking $750 cash for the entire package.

I am located in lagrange ga. I work throughout Atlanta and perimeter area throughout the week. I can meet from lagrange to north atlanta or anywhere in between.

I will knock another $25 off of the package if someone makes the meet easy on me in the next few days..

Only trade I'd be interested in is a Shadow System MR920 in great condition.

Please PM all offers with pictures.

Thank you all for looking and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Pictures:
IMG-5258.jpg
IMG-5257.jpg
IMG-5256.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom