Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Bnib Glock 45 with all the goodies

Zip Code: 30012

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock packages in 45acp or 10mm, h&k, never know what i may be interested in. No black powder or shotguns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello all, its has definitely been a while. I have for sale or trade a bnib Glock 45 9mm handgun. Bought it and never fired it, just been sitting in the case. Looking for 625 obo. May look into trades as well, but in my favor. I will post photos as soon as I get home. Comes with box lock 3 mags and all the other glock goodies.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Bnib Glock 45 with all the goodies

Zip Code: 30012

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock packages in 45acp or 10mm, h&k, never know what i may be interested in. No black powder or shotguns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello all, its has definitely been a while. I have for sale or trade a bnib Glock 45 9mm handgun. Bought it and never fired it, just been sitting in the case. Looking for 625 obo. May look into trades as well, but in my favor. I will post photos as soon as I get home. Comes with box lock 3 mags and all the other glock goodies.
If you could do 600 And send me more pics I’ll come pick up today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom