Item Name: FS/FT Blaser F3 O/U shotgun

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 6800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 6800

Caliber: 12 Ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Blaser F3 12 Ga O/U Sporting Clays shotgun, 30", with adjustable comb. Gun is like new with case. I will send pictures to your phone.
Thanks
Gene

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I've noticed you repost this a number of times. If you want to sell this expensive of a gun on here I recommend uploading pictures to the post and explaining why it's so expensive.

The name of the gun will tell you why it's priced like it is. Pic's and more information about the gun would make a world of difference, Some people just aren't sails people,

Ad seems reasonable to me. If I was interested in shotgun, it seems a simple PM would probably get the pictures and any additional information you needed. These are upper end shotguns and is typically something that wouldn't sell quickly here. I've had to list gen4 Glocks at $400 multiple times before due to no responses, it seems the only thing that sells here anymore is stuff that people are giving away basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom