Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Beretta storm p4 9mm

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: New or low round count Smith & Wesson 38 spl. airweight or pocket pistol in 9mm in 400.00-450.00 price range.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:The longer i hang on to this Beretta, the more im starting to like it. I still would rather have something i could stuff in my pocket like a j frame 38 or a subcompact but we can't always have what we want now can we.This will be the last time listing it and if it goes great, if not im buying me a belly holster and keeping it. It comes with hard case, two 17 round mags, 2 back straps, easy loader, paperwork, cleaning brush, lock, ammo and 2 holsters.This Beretta is in mint condition that's only been carried a couple times but never fired. I can't meet anyone until weekends because im disabled and without transportation so buyer would have to come to me in Rockmart. Sorry no pics. but im sure you know what one looks like. Looking for 400.00 cash or trade.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom