Zip Code: 31765

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Marlin 1895 18.5 45-70

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new Ruger SP101 in .357 mag with 2.25 inch barrel WITH hammer. I am the original owner, bought new last year. I have shot maybe 15 rounds through it. It is like new with no scratches or even powder burns on the cylinder.
The grips were custom made by Charles Spresser with Spresser Knife Works in Tennessee and are beautiful elk stag with nice bark and Ruger emblems inlaid. The inserts are hand fitted and fit perfectly with no gaps and no rolls in the rubber.
The holster is a super nice IWB custom by Lance Nixon at Nixon Leather. It has been carried made 5 times and has no visible signs of wear whatsoever.
The knife holder and over the belt speedloader pouch were also made by Nixon and are both basketweave and made with the same leather to match the holster. The knife case fits a full sized Case Trapper.
This is a beautiful setup and took some time to put together. I have the original box, plastic and all documents. I'm only selling to finance a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun so i'm not really interested in anything else unless it's a trade for one of those. The price is firm. Probably gonna regret this lol. Thank you for looking!

Pictures:
sp101-jpg.1515428

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Reactions: Tazz
Tazz says "Good Deal!"
Item Name: FS/FT Flawless Ruger SP101 with custom STUFF

Zip Code: 31765

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Marlin 1895 18.5 45-70

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new Ruger SP101 in .357 mag with 2.25 inch barrel WITH hammer. I am the original owner, bought new last year. I have shot maybe 15 rounds through it. It is like new with no scratches or even powder burns on the cylinder.
The grips were custom made by Charles Spresser with Spresser Knife Works in Tennessee and are beautiful elk stag with nice bark and Ruger emblems inlaid. The inserts are hand fitted and fit perfectly with no gaps and no rolls in the rubber.
The holster is a super nice IWB custom by Lance Nixon at Nixon Leather. It has been carried made 5 times and has no visible signs of wear whatsoever.
The knife holder and over the belt speedloader pouch were also made by Nixon and are both basketweave and made with the same leather to match the holster. The knife case fits a full sized Case Trapper.
This is a beautiful setup and took some time to put together. I have the original box, plastic and all documents. I'm only selling to finance a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun so i'm not really interested in anything else unless it's a trade for one of those. The price is firm. Probably gonna regret this lol. Thank you for looking!

Pictures:
sp101-jpg.1515428
Man, that's nice. Wish I had something you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom