Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT B.C. MIROKU 28 gauge

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sxs shotguns

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or trade. BC Miroku in 28 gauge made in the 60s. Very nice condition with a few blemishes on barrel. Would trade for a side by side in 28 gauge or 20gauge. $1,300 obo

Pictures:
IMG_8923.jpeg
IMG_8924.jpeg
IMG_8925.jpeg
IMG_8930.jpeg
IMG_8928.jpeg
IMG_8929.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you would be interested in a partial trade I have two very nice sxs 20 gauges, one of which you may like. First is a Charles Daly 20 gauge Empire Grade box lock built in 60's the by Beretta. It's identical to the Beretta GR-3 with Italian proofs but not marked Beretta. When I bought it the stock had been cut down. I extended the stock to LOP of 14 1/8. Drop at comb is 1 1/2 and drop at heel is 2 3/16. Gun is very nice.

I also have an American Import 20 Gauge Side-by-Side box lock in excellent condition. American Arms imported Spanish shotguns manufactured by Jose Maria Chopitea, Zabala Hermanos and Lanber. LOP is 14 1/2". Has a little too much cast off for me but swings nicely. Drop at comb is 1 3/16 and drop at heel is 2". It was made in Eibar Spain in the 70's and I am pretty sure it is by Jose Maria Chopitea. 3” CHAMBERS and looks like modified/modified *** fixed choke on both barrels.

Neither of these guns have seen much use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom