Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Arsenal Sam7 pistol **TPM**

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1400 Pistol and brace
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1600

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT!

I hope you all are having a great year so far I know I sure am!!
Up for trade is my Arsenal SAM7 pistol I picked it up at Bullseye in Lawrenceville a few weeks ago the AK is in great shape I took it with me on a hog hunt on my buddys property not long ago I like the camo look so I painted the firearm nothing a little paint thinner cant remove.

I am trading it because Im having trouble getting it to fire accurately with my suppressor on it and although Ive been told its an easy fix Id rather not tamper too much with the firearm so I would like to trade it for something else of comparable value preferably another shorty AR or something else I can suppress. Without the suppressor it fires accurately and the dot is zeroed perfectly.
$1400 Pistol and brace
Add $200 for mount and optic

I can leave the mount and red dot on it its an RS Regulate AK302M so its a nice expensive one and the Dot is a Holosun 507k green. The Firearm also has a Griffin Armament adapter to 5/8X24 for your muzzle devices.
Willing to trade for ammo as well must be factory loaded good condition well packaged ammunition absolutely no reloads
9MM/44Mag/5.56Nato/7.62x39/.308/30-06/45ACP
Combinations of all also welcome
Combinations of firearms plus ammo also welcome

Thank you all for your time best wishes to you all and all of your kin remember to support our second amendment be well be ready be safe....

Best regards,
Angel993

Pictures:
1000007522.jpg
1000007521.jpg
1000007427.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom