Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Areo Precision AR15

Zip Code: 30011

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1050
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1250 Looking for nice pistols or nice deer rifler, but all offers are welcome! Thank you for your interest

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an excellent Arero Precision matched upper and lower factory cerakote in tungsten grey. The barrel is a BCM 14.5" mid length gas system with a pinned and welded spikes dyna comp muzzle brake (exceeds legal limit of 16") The rail is a Midwest Ind in matching cerakote finish. The trigger is an ALG by geissle. The BCG I believe is an Areo precision nickel boron coated. Super slick. Also has seekins precision ambi safety and a Magpul BAD lever. Furniture is all matching grey tungsten by Daniel Defense except for the angled fore grip. It is made by magpul, but I do have a matching DD vertical grip if that is more to your liking. As for the optic/iron, you have a sig Romeo 5 with the box and Mgapul Mbus gen II flip ups. The only stock part is the charging handle. Also included is about 240 rds of Winchester white box and 40 rds of Hornady black box.

Low round count

Pictures:
IMG_3675.jpeg
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3678.jpeg
IMG_3679.jpeg
IMG_3680.jpeg
IMG_3681.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom