Item Gone: FS/FT Aero Precision AR10, .308.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warcrow

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Aero Precision AR10, .308.

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ar15s, BCM, Aero, SOLGW, etc.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Picked up this rifle with the intentions of hunting with it, got a bolt gun for that and don't see myself using this thing a ton. So selling it to build another AR15. Gun runs incredibly reliable after some tuning. Is sub moa at 200, haven't shot past that with it but i would expect it to do very well at longer distances. Is a medium weight rifle, not super light but also not super heavy. Definitely a good weight for hunting, recon, etc.

Price does no include optic.

If you want the optic and mount, I would take no less than $2200 for the full set up, Trijicon Credo 2-10x36

At $1200 you get the rifle, all the mags, and around 50 rounds of various ammo. Primarily Hornady match 168gr

-Aero Precision upper and lower (LR-308)
-Aero Nitride BCG
-AR Stoner buffer tube
-CMMG Mk3 lpk
-Hogue collapsible stock
-Rise Armament Blitz Elite performance drop-in trigger
-BCM Grip and BCM forward grip
-Faxon Duty Series 16 inch barrel. 1:10 twist - mid-length
-Seekins charging handle
-AR-Stoner lowpro gas block

Will consider comparable ar15s, BCM, Aero builds, SOLGW, etc.

Pictures:
ar10optic.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good deal on a solid rifle. Love my aero 10
Preciate the kind words, thing will punch hole on top of hole at 200, damn fun gun to shoot for sure, that ammo sure does get expensive with the way i like to shoot though LOL! Last outing was overall testing and tuning, and i must have gotten a good barrel because it was on point all day long. Tried a bunch of different ammo and even with the 150gr Winchester stuff, it was still just over an moa, mainly because i pulled a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom