• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 87 Mustang GT/LX 5.0 Project car (runs and drives)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HVACGuy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
136   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 87 Mustang GT/LX 5.0 Project car (runs and drives)

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1500 trade for pistols/rifles, partial trades ok. Whatcha' got?

Caliber: 302, lol.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale/trade is an 87' Mustang with a 5.0, complete new exhaust from headers back, Flowmasters, T3550 transmission. This is a project car. Does run and drive, but needs a good bit of work. Most of the original interior intact. I was planning on listing this for $2k, but upon a recent test drive noticed that it needs a new heater core. ($50 factory part, but a pain in the ass to get to.) Would make a great fun car, but I was slowly installing original parts in it. I have some in boxes I haven't installed yet. Could be made a daily driver with some elbow grease, but probably best for someone who just likes these old Mustangs like I do. I operate my own business, and don't have the time to give it the attention it needs. I'm sure some may have seen this one on here before, as I traded for it a while back. I will disclose everything I know about it, and feel free to swing by and take a look. Thanks for looking. If I remember correctly, I did get a title in the mail for this car, just have to dig it out of the filing cabinet. I did register, tag, and insure it, so it's definitely a safe bet.

Pictures:
image-jpg.967357

image-jpg.967358

image-jpg.967364

image-jpg.967365

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom