Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 6.8SPC AR, BCM/Spikes with free scope

Zip Code: 31520

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Just offer away

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 6.8SPC spikes upper(nickel boron bolt as well) on a factory BCM rifle Lower, barrel is 18" it will come as pictured with the optic, it is a brand Named "Sniper" 4-8x28 I believe (will confirm) I got it at show, it is clear, holds zero and variable range, it is in a Pepr mount. the scope was around $225, I think it is fair for the quality, I got 2 of them the same day and have had no issues. they go for around $265 on eBay it appears today. it will come with a few mags 2 5 or 10 rounders (for hunting) and 69 rounds of 6.8 ammo. im asking $800, its like getting the Pepr and scope and ammo free. it is a great rifle, just consolidating calibers. I will listen to offers and trades, just hit me up.

I paid around $450 for the upper, $350 and $80 for the pepr for the complete bcm lower, and then the scope

Pictures:
tempImageYrnCqf.gif
tempImageUo5qlH.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom