Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 400.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Can of 5.56 green tips 410

Pictures:
20230517_180134.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just like a KAREN to keep on an on putting your opinions out like any cares what you think.. you just gotta get that last word in.. ever seen the videos where Karen just looks stupid for getting involved into something that's none of her concern.. well look in mirror Karen ya look stupid, keep replying over an over on someone else's post.. I dont wanna take it down.. I like it.. im not mad or angry its just upsetting to have to deal with people like you in our everyday world, with the democrats an liberal lgbtq, we shouldn't have to on a gun site.. this is not the place Karen go harass a black kid walking his dog in the wrong neighborhood or something.. see ya on your next reply I know you can't help your self..

Hahaha man you are a piece of work. My suggestion is delete this thread, relist the item and I won't comment on it again. The more you go on the less chance you have to sell to anyone. Take a deep breath and calm down you are way too easy to upset.

ADOLF KAREN HITLER signing off.
Just like a KAREN to keep on an on putting your opinions out like any cares what you think.. you just gotta get that last word in.. ever seen the videos where Karen just looks stupid for getting involved into something that's none of her concern.. well look in mirror Karen ya look stupid, keep replying over an over on someone else's post.. I dont wanna take it down.. I like it.. im not mad or angry its just upsetting to have to deal with people like you in our everyday world, with the democrats an liberal lgbtq, we shouldn't have to on a gun site.. this is not the place Karen go harass a black kid walking his dog in the wrong neighborhood or something.. see ya on your next reply I know you can't help your self..

Hahaha so Jesus comes back with a condesending remark, glad to know you have a great sense of humor. You know when P.T. Barnum coined the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute" people didn't have computers. I do believe the fine people here on ODT have the sense to price check before they buy. Now that I think about it I really don't need the rounds but I'd love to buy the "nice metal can". Do you have change for a penny? Hahaha good luck on the sell...price police outta here. Good day to you Sir.
IMG_2172.jpeg

OK I'll bite. Lost child sorry you can't read a simple tread and comprehind what you've read.

Jesus saves is nothing more then a price gouger that got exposed by a simple link that I provided to/for the community. His claim, after you add taxes, it's close. WHAT? Time for the math, try and keep up. He wants to charge $1.00 per round ($400.00) and then throws in, his frivolous claim about it comes with clips and a metal box, which neither bring any value to the buyer. The link I provided buying 400 rounds of the same identical rounds will cost the buyer $267.46 TAX INCLUDED! .66 per round which comes to $132.54 LESS for the same thing! That's not price gouging??? Then after all his senseless bable and name calling he really goes off the rails with this absurd comment..."Karen go harass a black kid walking his dog in the wrong neighborhood or something." Man you can't make this up. What a childish Liberal Democrat failed attempt to generate sympathy for his lost cause. Pal you'll never get out of your lakeside trailer park with your subpar intellect, so learn to enjoy it.

Lost child, time to be the hero you set out to be. BUY THE ROUNDS AT $400.00! Show us all how to put the round peg in the square hole. I get more lucid, intelligent, fact worthy arguments from my 12 year old niece. Man you guys are stupid.

Hey Jesus you know the only thing good about living in a trailer? If you lock yourself outside you can always open the front door with a can opener. You are such an easy target. Bwahahahaha

I
OK I'll bite. Lost child sorry you can't read a simple tread and comprehind what you've read.

Jesus saves is nothing more then a price gouger that got exposed by a simple link that I provided to/for the community. His claim, after you add taxes, it's close. WHAT? Time for the math, try and keep up. He wants to charge $1.00 per round ($400.00) and then throws in, his frivolous claim about it comes with clips and a metal box, which neither bring any value to the buyer. The link I provided buying 400 rounds of the same identical rounds will cost the buyer $267.46 TAX INCLUDED! .66 per round which comes to $132.54 LESS for the same thing! That's not price gouging??? Then after all his senseless bable and name calling he really goes off the rails with this absurd comment..."Karen go harass a black kid walking his dog in the wrong neighborhood or something." Man you can't make this up. What a childish Liberal Democrat failed attempt to generate sympathy for his lost cause. Pal you'll never get out of your lakeside trailer park with your subpar intellect, so learn to enjoy it.

Lost child, time to be the hero you set out to be. BUY THE ROUNDS AT $400.00! Show us all how to put the round peg in the square hole. I get more lucid, intelligent, fact worthy arguments from my 12 year old niece. Man you guys are stupid.
Hey Jesus you know the only thing good about living in a trailer? If you lock yourself outside you can always open the front door with a can opener. You are such an easy target. Bwahahah
Hey Jesus you know the only thing good about living in a trailer? If you lock yourself outside you can always open the front door with a can opener. You are such an easy target. Bwahahahaha
Yep.. I knew it.. Karen couldn't help her self.. Karen couldn't keep her mouth shut..dont know how to stay out of other people's business.. Karen thinks she gotta tell people how much to charge for their own property.. I dont know why Karen just can't stay out of people's business.. Karen got butt hurt an did what typical Karen does.. Karen can't even do basic math.. Karen got to put down not just me but every one who lives in a trailer.. Karen.. not everyone can live in a subdivision some of us still live on a farm in the woods, I honestly perfer it that way.. PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS LEADING UP TO .... ODT FIRST MMA MATCH.. all proceeds go to wounded warriors association, some one set it up.. time to put the years of MMA an BJJ to good use..

Lost child just knows a Karen when he see one!!

Yep.. I knew it.. Karen couldn't help her self.. Karen couldn't keep her mouth shut..dont know how to stay out of other people's business.. Karen thinks she gotta tell people how much to charge for their own property.. I dont know why Karen just can't stay out of people's business.. Karen got butt hurt an did what typical Karen does.. Karen can't even do basic math.. Karen got to put down not just me but every one who lives in a trailer.. Karen.. not everyone can live in a subdivision some of us still live on a farm in the woods, I honestly perfer it that way.. PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS LEADING UP TO .... ODT FIRST MMA MATCH.. all proceeds go to wounded warriors association, some one set it up.. time to put the years of MMA an BJJ to good use..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom