Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT .22/.410 Savage 24 over under *oldie but a goodie

Location: Can meet from Carrollton to Hoschton during the day preferred

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $375.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PmR30 .22mag, top break revolvers, youth shotgun, .22mag rifle or pistol

Caliber: .22 / .410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's a great piece of history and an awesome woods gun.
Savage Model 24 in .22/.410 over under. This is one of the oldest models produced (no serial number).

It has clean bright bores, everything functions as it should. Shoots really well. Locks up tight. Typical finish wear for a gun this age. No heavy pitting, bluing is gone but a great patina remains.

Custom sling with .22 shell holders and elastic .410 shell holder on butt stock. (Ammo included in sale)

The only downside is a small crack in the stock on both sides. I've epoxied them and the stock is tight with no wiggle. And has held up fine for hunting season over the last year. (Replacement stocks are still available online)

Prefer cash but open to the trades listed.

I travel for work around Atlanta and most surrounding counties if you wanted to meet. Location would depend on the day.

Pictures:
img_5379-jpg.1949770

img_5380-jpg.1949771

img_5381-jpg.1949773

img_5382-jpg.1949775

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My dad kept one of these in his truck for pest management. I carried that gun miles in the woods shooting rabbits and squirrels. The gun was eventually stolen from his house. Sorry just took me back. Glws. I'm not as old as my story make it sound like I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom