• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 2016 Toyota 4Runner 4WD - XP, 85,000 Miles, $28K ODT Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhunter

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
72   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2016 Toyota 4Runner 4WD - XP, 85,000 Miles, $28K ODT Price.

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 30000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $25,000 Legal Tender + open to trades

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: GA Vehicle Bill of Sale - https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/related_files/document/MVD/Form/MV_Bill_of_Sale_Form_Form_T7_0.pdf

Item Description: Looking to sell a 2016 Toyota 4Runner - XP, with 85,000 Miles. This vehicle is in excellent condition with 2 Owners. Low mileage for the 2016's. Currently has a 2" Level, with Extended upper control arms, on 20" XP wheels with like new Nitto Ridge Grapplers (I believe they are E-Load Rating).
Brake pads, and rotors were replaced less than 8,000 miles ago, all the way around.
Typical road wear is present, and a very minor ding is present located at the top right of the driver door handle.
Vehicle has 5 Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Touch Screen, 4WD, Nerf Bars, Locking Center Console, LED bulbs interior/exterior & Roof Rack Bars.
Will also have it detailed prior to sell.
Recently upgraded to a larger family vehicle, we intended on keeping this vehicle for 300K+ miles, and have treated it as so.

Feel free to send me a message on here with questions or comment below. Prefer to meet around Acworth / North Paulding, and sell will take place at Bank or Credit union if needed.

Pictures:
IMG_5778.jpg
IMG_5779.jpg
IMG_5780.jpg
IMG_5781.jpg
IMG_5782.jpg
IMG_5784.jpg
IMG_5785.jpg
IMG_5786.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Tired of dealing with Facebook Marketplace, etc.
This thing sustained minor hail damage on 9/12/23, that is in the process of being repaired via PDR approx. completion by 10/2.
I've had a slew of "buyers" all over this thing, and tire kickers galore. If someone from ODT, or is recommended to this via ODT, I'll do $28K.
I have a cash offer in hand from a dealership for $27.5K, obviously they think they can get another $3,4,5K out of it. So, save yourself some markup and check this out!

This thing sustained minor hail damage on 9/12/23, that is in the process of being repaired via PDR approx. completion by 10/2.
I've had a slew of "buyers" all over this thing, and tire kickers galore. If someone from ODT, or is recommended to this via ODT, I'll do $28K.
I have a cash offer in hand from a dealership for $27.5K, obviously they think they can get another $3,4,5K out of it. So, save yourself some markup and check this out!

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do end up selling to a dealer, make sure you walk out with a valid bank check in hand else you may be chasing them for weeks. Under no circumstances accept a "draft" for payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom