Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2015 Drone: DJI Phantom Vision 2+

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $950 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $950

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If this post is still up, it's still For Sale: 2015 DJI Phantom Vision 2+ Drone. This thing is awesome and in flawless condition. If you've clicked on this listing, then you likely already know what this thing can do. But if not, the best thing you can do is watch this video and do a little research...

This drone basically flies itself. It has GPS technology that connects to your cell phone and relates it's position to you. It wirelessly transmits pictures or video, real time to your smart phone or tablet while in flight. You can control the pitch of the camera, take photos, or start and stop videos from your smart phone or tablet while in flight. The videos or images are then wirelessly trasmitted to your device and saved there, as well as saved to an on board SD card.

Included: DJI soft carrying case, DJI Phantom 2+ with HD 1080P camera, 4 Gb SD Card, 4 new motors, 4 blade guards, 1 stock battery and 1 extra battery, remote control with smart phone holder, Wifi extender(for longer range), all chargers and cables. The retail price on this package is over $1500!

I've used this thing maybe 4 times since I've owned it. I'm only selling it because the use that I bought it for was work related and I don't have a need for it any more.

Serious buyers only. No test flights without showing cash re.ady to buy. Cash in person only. Call or text (7 seven O) 815- one one 2 8.

Pictures:
img_2576-jpg.559178

img_2577-jpg.559179

img_2578-jpg.559180

img_2579-jpg.559181

img_2580-jpg.559182

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom