• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo, New Dealer Engine, Extras, Imported from Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbancafe

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
84   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo, New Dealer Engine, Extras, Imported from Korea

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 7000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Listed below

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Due to loss of job, I have reduced the ash price to $7k with stock 17" wheels and new tires. The trade value is still at $8500 as shown in pics. Also have a CL listing with 24 pics under Atlanta.

I am not a dealer. This is not a northern vehicle from auction purchase and brought down here. It is a truly southern/GA vehicle, originally sold in LaGrange, GA.

Excellent condition, new engine installed at Kia Mall of GA, less than 5K mi ago. This is SX with 2.0L engine with turbo, not 2.4L engine. A lot of extras on the vehicle. Clear GA title in my name in hand. Had it for ~3 years or so.

This is a "Korean Reserve" vehicle. It was built in Korea and imported to US. It will be as closed to KDM as you can find in the US. The car has following extras.

* 19" TSW wheels with Hankook tires, 50% tread left
* OBX catback exhausts
* OEM wind deflector/hood bug shield
* OEM black mirror covers and door handles
* OEM cargo net
* OEM door lock module, front and rear driver side
* New in-channel window visor
* All LED lights with canbus, no load resistor
* New OEM battery in 09/20 installed at Kia Mall of GA

Used as my daily driver but i don't drive it much due to COVID-19, working mostly from home.

Has up to date maintenance, all done in early 2020

* New front and rear brakes: pads, rotors, fluids flushed
* Transmission fluid flush
* New engine air filter
* New interior cabin air filter
* Front wheel alignment with life-time warranty at Pep Boys
* Fully detailed: washed, clay-bared, Mcguiar compound, Mcguiar olish, and Mcguiar liquid wax.

I am open to a (even/partial) trade with the following. For partial trade, boot from you. I am not adding anything in top.

* 2006 and up Dodge Charger RT, R/T, Daytona
* 1998 and up Pontiac Firebird Trans AM
* Z32 Nissan 300zx, 350ZX
* Lexus SC300 w manual transmission
* Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 or Dodge Stealth RT TT
* Mustang GT, 2003 to 2009
* Full size crew cab truck
* 2003 and up Suburban Z71

Specify what you are offering with details, pics, and boot amount. I will not meet you just to show the vehicle. I am not a dealer. I don't finance. Do not ask if this is available. Do not ask me where I am located. I have a map with street names. I will not call you or text you. So if you can't follow these, do not waste my time. Any emails outside these will be deleted. Don't think you can get this for nothing and b.s. messages will be ignored.

Pictures:
20200918_150626_hdr-jpg.2993630

20200918_150235-jpg.2993631

20201226_001505-jpg.2993632

20200918_150330_hdr-jpg.2993633

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom