Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2008 Stingray 185LX

Zip Code: 31210

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Will sign over title and BoS for boat and trailer to you.

Item Description: I'm looking to sail or possibly trade my 2008 Stingray 185LX. This is an 18.5ft ski boat, with the Volvo Penta 3.0 135HP motor. Don't let it fool you, it will pull tubes and skiers all day long due to it's light weight. The motor/boat only have 252 hours on it. Tops out at about 45-50 mph. Plenty of fun, seats 7. I believe a 15 gallon tank, and if you're just cruising and not going full blast all day it will only burn half of that in a full day. Overall in good condition no rips or tears, clean, and everything works on it(lights, bilge, blower, horn, gauges, radio, speakers). Nice trailer as well in good condition. Boat registered through 2025, title for boat and trailer in hand.

Minor wear on seats, few scuffs on hull itself, nothing that impacts use. This is a 4-stroke so no need to pre-mix. Used Stabil during off season. Will install new battery as well, so will have a fresh battery. New radio head unit installed last summer with bluetooth.

We recently moved and I'm further away from the lake now and just don't feel like paying to store it at the marina for something I'll only use a few times this summer. Boat is currently located in Macon, GA but I've moved North so I'd have to meet you there where it's currently stored.

Hard to price these but just based on what I see on the Facebook and other online ads I'm pricing around $8k obo based on condition/hours.

Possible trades for side by sides, maybe fun weekend cars, guns + cash, who knows. Just no motorcycles or 4wheelers.

I don't mind hooking it to the hose and cranking it up for you to see it run, but I can't be taking it out to the lake every time somebody wants to see it unfortunately. It's listed on FB Marketplace as well and that stuff gets old and takes a lot of my time and money.

Pictures:
IMG_8915.jpg
IMG_8909.jpg
IMG_8907.jpg
IMG_8899.jpg
IMG_8898.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom