Item Name: FS/FT 2 Sewing Machines With Lots Of Accessories/Extras

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $225 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad copy

Caliber: Thread

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I inherited all of this and really can’t use any of it myself. I know that both machines were working fine in 2018 when they were last used. Beyond that, I don’t know a lot, but I priced them to move, hoping someone on here needs them or knows someone who would. And I want to sell the whole lot together. Here’s what I know:

Singer model #8280
Brother model CE1100PRW

Docs for the Brother model

Hard carry cases for both as shown with all cords and pedals for both.

The Singer is heavier and somewhat older, the Brother is a “Project Runway Limited Edition” and appears to do a lot of different stitch variations.

2 tool boxes with many misc. Sewing items. I don’t really know the proper names for most of them, but I can identify seam rippers, marking and quilting pins, thread, assorted manual needles, extra machine needles, pin cushions, rulers, bobbins, snippers, tailor chalk, misc extra “feet” for the Singer, etc.

Also includes a large see-through 18” multi measurement ruler and 36”X30” Dritz cutting mat.

I searched both machines online and there are tons more documents, manuals, and tutorials for both. Still, I’m not going to get around to learning to use them myself and I know it, so I’m offering all of this for well below the used price just for both machines alone.

Might trade for a decent 12 gauge pump or double-barrel shotgun or similarly priced .38spl or .357 metal revolver. Can’t really think of anything else that I’d want/need, but I’ll be polite regarding offers, as always.

Thanks for looking! And if you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them, but the above is basically all I know about them.

Located in Toccoa, but willing to meet within a reasonable drive. PM any offers, etc.

Pictures:
1-jpg.2849749

2-jpg.2849750

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom