Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2 FORD F100s

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1750 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See discription

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Trying to Clean up around the shop and I’m starting with these 2 Fords. The black truck is a 73 LWB f100 ranger package with either a 360 or a 390 (not sure which it is because I haven’t ran the block numbers)but it has a c6 automatic and factory air. Havent really looked over it for rust but I’m sure it has some in the usual spots. Red one is a 71 LWB sport custom package with a 302 and a c4 automatic. It’s in pretty rough shape as far as rust goes. 73 has a clean title, 71 had a clean title as my great grandad bought that one brand new in 71 , but I cannot find the title so that one will come with a bill of sale only. Asking 1750 obo for both or trade. Trade interest are gun wise (anything Colt, a blued 29-2 smith and Wesson with a 6.5 inch barrel, a blued 27-2 smith and Wesson, an auto ordinance m1 tanker, stainless mini 14 with factory folder, or a pre safety 1894 marlin in 44mag). Vehicle wise are older Chevrolet cars or trucks, or old tractors/equipment running or not. Can add or take cash for the right trade. Both of the trucks ran when they were parked but they’ve been sitting for years and and I’m sure some odd and end parts have been taken off of them over the years. 73 could possibly be put back on the road with work but the 71 is definitely a parts truck. I Have alot of the parts for the 71 that have been stripped and will include them

Pictures:
IMG_2775.jpeg
IMG_2776.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2767.jpeg
IMG_2768.jpeg
IMG_2769.jpeg
IMG_2770.jpeg
IMG_2771.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom