• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 2 Boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2 Boats

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ammo: 9mm, .22, .223/5.56, 7.62x54r. Firearms: Pretty open- love milsurps and anything in the calibers listed. Shotguns ok too. Other stuff: Scopes, red dots, hunting stuff, etc. Feel free to shoot me an offer!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A couple years ago I got these boats with the intention to fix up and use. However, I hurt my back while working on one of them, and since then I haven't had the desire to work on them. I'll tell you what I know!

Sportsmaster Bowrider (white)- Has mercruiser inboard. This was the one I really wanted to fix. Large engine and I bet it would fly. I believe it is 15'.

Caravelle Cruiser/Ski (red)- I believe it is a Volvo inboard. Better shape than the Sportsmaster, and has a nice trailer. I believe it is 17'

Open to cash and trade offers. I'm aware they need work! Of course, if one were inclined to part it out, could probably get a good return!

Pictures:
img_3027-jpg.1506116

img_9271-jpg.1506117

img_9384-jpg.1506118

img_2053-jpg.1506121

img_3955-jpg.1506123

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom