• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 1999 Pontiac Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earlstar

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1999 Pontiac Firebird

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns,ATV, Jeep, Whatever catches my eye

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: YES, THERE REALLY IS TWO CARS INCLUDED FOR $2200 HERE
First, I have a 1999 Firebird with a 3.8 liter V6.
My son bought this car about a year and a half ago so, I can tell you what I know:
It runs and drives great.
Its cool looking.
The interior is in amazing shape especially considering its age and mileage
Since we have had the car it has had the following NEW parts installed.
New fuel pump
New Coil Packs (2 of 3)
New Hatchback Lift Cylinders ( No more sore arms or bumped heads)
New Kenwood Radio

At the time of this posting, I do have a 2001 model parts car with a blown head gasket and practically new tires to include in the deal. The parts car is listed on Craigslist (can I say that name on here?) that may or may not still be complete or even here.
So, Yes That's right folks it's a two for one deal!
And, yes both cars have clean titles!!!!!!

So, full disclosure ( I would want the same if I were the buyer )
The dash has cracks ( its a 99 folks, its turning 19 years old)
The Passenger window is slow going up ( Although its probably due to the pinch weld weather stripping I swapped out from our parts car being too tight )
The automatic antennae is kind of noisy but, it works
The rear passenger tire has a slow leak ( I haven't bothered to patch or plug it since we dont drive it)
The passenger side has some body damage ( totally fixable without needing another quarterpanel)
It has a slight skip ( I honestly believe it to be the one coil pack we didnt replace, wires, and either a fouling plug or dirty injector.)
It has over 200k miles on it. ( BUT, the thing will go like lightning. It does not move like a V6)
The rear hatch has a small leak ( most of these cars do, the 2001 has it too. )
The security dash light stays on. Im guessing something to do with the aftermarket radio. The guy at the emissions station at 92 and Brownsville said he could reset it.

So, to address the obvious question of " Then why are you selling it?"
Because I have 8 vehicles here
I have already had neighbors report me in the past for having too many cars
I need the space
I need to free up cash for my Jeep project
I wanted to post an online novel cleverly disguised as an ad for a car for sale.
I found secret documents in the glovebox that would incriminate the Clintons and I dont want to die
I wanted to make a stranger laugh today

ok, so if you are still reading this I hope you get the fact that I am honest and not out to rip anybody off or waste anybodys time so, please dont waste mine either. If the car interests you, let me know. If you think its junk or not a good deal, please write your comments down along with your name, address, and telephone number and forward them to : hillaryclinton@cnn.com
Thanks and have a great 2018!

Pictures:
20171119_143719-jpg.1446359

20171119_143709-jpg.1446361

20171119_143739-jpg.1446362

20180101_132825-jpg.1446453

20180101_132813-jpg.1446454
View attachment 1498422 View attachment 1498423 View attachment 1498424 View attachment 1498425 View attachment 1498426 View attachment 1498427

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom