Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1998 VTR1000F

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will consider some Guns + Cash trades, might consider some other motorcycles

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1998 VTR1000 Superhawk.

Has some minor cosmetic scuffs but runs great. Very reliable and fun. Tires still have tons of life left on them. Front suspension recently rebuilt for 200 pound rider, a huge upgrade for the VTR's. Come hear how mean a vtwin sportbike can sound. Vtwin sport bikes are stupid fun, power wheelies all day at full throttle in 1st gear.

No joyrides without cash in hand.

Insurance on these are crazy cheap, I've paid as low as $12/month for Liability and Comprehensive.

i.imgur.com_rLzxcZ8.jpg

i.imgur.com_XwFQ1UU.jpg

i.imgur.com_NWrcLKy.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
man, these are great bikes..... i cant say G reat L ife W ater S hower, so i will say
great price on an awesome bike. one of my all time favorites... comfort, sport, and that sound...
you forgot to mention engine braking. come into a corner in 4th, drop to 2nd and dunp the clutch. the twins just hang the back wheel out and go where you point them..

man, these are great bikes..... i cant say G reat L ife W ater S hower, so i will say
great price on an awesome bike. one of my all time favorites... comfort, sport, and that sound...
you forgot to mention engine braking. come into a corner in 4th, drop to 2nd and dunp the clutch. the twins just hang the back wheel out and go where you point them..
yea my poor front brake only gets used in emergency, lol. Engine braking is very strong on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom