• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT 1988 mustang coupe (notchback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceMaker0311

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 1988 mustang coupe (notchback)

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $4500

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ar rifles 5.56. trijicon optics aim points

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1988 mustang coupe. Built 5.0l engine edelbrock e street alum heads hedman headers crane cam. Car sounds awesome with the cam. Interior is in decent condition for a 25 yr old car. New wheels and tires are in decent condition. Car is primer flat black ready for the paint booth. Car is adult owned. Good project.

Pictures:
1391656436_0.jpg

1391656436_1.jpg

1391656436_2.jpg

1391656436_3.jpg

That is a hot item you have there. I worked at Emmett Head Auto Salvage from 2010 to 2011. The guy that bought the yard from Emmett was a big Fox body race car guy. He tried to turn the place into a Mustang speed shop. And that's pretty much why I don't work there anymore. He renamed the place E=HP which was pretty gay if you ask me.

Anyway, all the Fox body guys want an original V8 coupe. And the tax checks are now rolling in. You should sell this coupe with no problems at all. Good luck.

what my brother here has forgot to list is it has moser 5 lug conversion kit, including rear disc brakes, and 3:73 gears, tremec t5 transmission with stage 2 clutch.

if the thing had traction bars it would ride wheelies, but it will flat out lay you back in the seat. motor, trans, driveline, are all solid. body just needs paint, 100% rust free. you cant help but smile after riding in it and for what hes asking it wont last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom