• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 12 Gauge Challenger First Class #7.5 shot 1oz 1290fps 250 Rounds -...

Status
Not open for further replies.

elduque1969

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Ready Player One!
52   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 12 Gauge Challenger First Class #7.5 shot 1oz 1290fps 250 Rounds -...

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: High End O/U

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 12 Gauge Challenger #7.5 shot 1oz 1290fps 250 Rounds - $100 per 250.

Located in the Atlanta Area typically available for pickup

Great Skeet Trap or Sporting Clays Rounds

Hard Shot & Dense Patterns To Blast Those Clays Into Next Week​

Challenger Ammunition uses the most modern ballistic laboratory equipment for testing shotgun shells. A universal receiver, combined with an ultra-sensitive “quartz pressure transducer” and sophisticated chronograph system are used to test pressures and velocities. All other parameters are consistently inspected to insure quality control.

High tech innovations make their sure-fire primers consistent shot after shot. Slow burning powders offer unequalled performances; very light recoil, and less shot deformation. The one piece plastic wad, whether double or single piston, ensures the shooter with more clay busting and game getting performance.

A tubular reducer increases the impact power and leaves the penetrating roundness of the shot unaltered. The extra hard high antimony lead shot offers a dramatic improvement in ballistic result, maximum penetration and denser patterns.

Another feature is the fully reloadable plastic hull; an advantage for economy minded shooter. Challengers’ modern facilities include the most up to date equipment available on the market today, thus guaranteeing strict quality control.

Pictures:
20210809_150157_resized.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey man - so you posted these in Ammunition, not Shotgun Ammo. I almost posted mine because I thought you sold out. Then I did a quick search and found yours. Hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom