Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS FS2000 IMPROVED SHORTENED + UPGRADED ONE OF A KIND

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4500.00

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is an extremely unique and what I consider how an FS2000 should have came from the factory.

Just need to get this out of this way. This weapon is *not* an SBR. The barrel length is 16.2 inches total. Thus no NFA rules apply.

Its a Gen 1 OD FS2000 with the following features:
- This particular FS2000 has the original spec sear. 90% of FS2000's in the market lack this feature.
- Has infinite selector switch
- Barrel professionally shortened to a size that actually makes sense with a P\W OSS\Huxwurx flash hider\suppressor mount. It took *months* to get this done by the right vendor.
- Gas system upgraded and setup for suppressor use (works great and shoots great)
- Both unobtanium OEM tri-rail and original foregrip included
- Neutrigger Installed (eliminates trigger creep entirely)
- Has been freshly cleaned inside - all the way inside including the stupidly hard to crack open bolt. Gun is immaculate
- Sling included
- Original blue box included along with FN stanag magazine

This gun has been setup to be used reliably as a primary and practical weapon. The shorter barrel and suppressor compatibility was deliberate as this is how I believe elevates the FS2000 from a novelty 5.56 platform to something you could feasibly choice over an AR platform for real scenarios.

This is quite an interesting part of my collection and represents *a lot* of effort in creating this particular end product. Thus the price is firm. My total investment into this weapon beyond just the time and energy I had to spend is into the 5kish. The reason I am selling it is because I sold my Barrett a while ago and now I feel the need to own a Barrett again but I can't justify dropping that type of money back into a "once in a while" toy that takes an entire day of coordinating just to shoot while expensive guns I own that barely see use - Such as this FS2000 - collect dust. There may be other unique and interesting weapons I post soon.

Elcan is not for sale stop asking.

I am not in a rush to sell this gun so please do not reach out if you are nowhere close to my ask. Thank you.

Pictures:
20221202_191124.jpg
20221202_190752.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom