Reaction score
Item Name: FS FS 2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4800 OBRO

Caliber: 4.2L

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: After 11 years of faithful service from this vehicle, my wife has decided she wants a new vehicle. So up for grabs is her 2004 Trailblazer LT. Specifics are as follows:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT 2WD
4.2L Inline 6, Automatic transmission
Standard Length, not the EXT
~99K miles on the till
Dark green exterior
Cashmere leather interior (2-tone tan)
Sunroof
In-dash CD Changer
XM satellite radio
Automatic Climate Control
Power everything (including both front seats)
Keyless Entry (with 2 key fobs)

The Good:
Dead reliable...no mechanical issues whatsoever. Has an almost brand new Interstate battery under the hood (I think it was installed Jan/Feb 2015). Probably 70-75% condition Bridgestone Alenza HL tires (not cheap). A/C is cold. Almost everything works properly except one thing (see below). We are the original owners of the vehicle, and many maintenance receipts for the upkeep of the vehicle.

The Bad:
The front passengers parking light/turn signal below the headlight works when it feels like it. Otherwise it doesn't bother. I suspect it may have a short in the wiring as it does work intermittently. Except for that little pesky issue, everything else works as it should.

The Ugly:
The paint has its share of nicks and dings as can be expected with an 11YO vehicle. Nothing major other than the typical door and parking lot dings. The leather on the steering wheel has not weathered the storm very well. There is some wear on the bolster of the driver's seat. No tears, just wear on the leather. The side panel where the controls for the driver's seat are located is cracked around a couple of the screws. Not falling off, but cracked and a little loose.

I will post pictures of the vehicle as soon as it and I are in the same place while it is not raining or dark. Hopefully I can make this happen tomorrow or Sunday if the weather cooperates in the least. If I can keep the wife at home long enough...

PM is the best way to contact me.

Thanks for looking!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Pictures, as promised:
01-DSCF0393.JPG
02-DSCF0394.JPG
03-DSCF0395.JPG
04-DSCF0396.JPG

And lastly...a couple more interior shots.
07-DSCF0399.JPG
09-DSCF0401.JPG

In the interest of full disclosure, I forgot about a couple of issues (hey, I don't drive it every day...that's the Boss' job). There is a leak in the windshield washer bottle...apparently it is a common problem with these vehicles. The headlights are a little oxidized...but I've seen worse on newer cars than this one.

Other than that...it's not bad for an 11YO vehicle.

It has been brought to my attention that the Service Engine Soon light is shown on in the pictures above. This is only because I turned the key to the RUN position without cranking it to display the odometer reading. If you notice, the tachometer is sitting on -0-...so the engine is obviously not running. The SES light has been on while running once since we have owned the vehicle, and that was for a thermostat that was stuck open causing the engine not to get up to proper operating temperature. It was the middle of winter when it happened, and I had it professionally replaced.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom