31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Fleetwood Bow Archery Package with many extras

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $225 cash FIRM in Blue Ridge, GA

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling an archery package that has enough accessories to last a lifetime.

The bow is a right hand, Fleetwood 62 inch, take down, laminated recurve. The limbs are rated at 35 lbs pull. Replacement limbs are available up to 55 lbs. I installed an adjustable sight, flip up arrow rest, string silencers, and short stabilizer. I have many accessories. Trigger release, release loop with spool of extra line, glove, arm protector, bow stringer device, string conditioner, arrow conditioner, dual quiver, etc. There are a couple of dozen arrows made up of a mixture of average quality up to Carbon Express and Gold Tip. Many target tips, Muzzy 3-blade broadheads, folding broadheads, and Rage hunting tips. Also a block target for practice.

I just don't shoot it anymore. Time to pass it all on to someone who can enjoy it. I am selling it for $225 cash FIRM, all in for everything. This is everything you'll ever need for archery target or hunting.

The archery package is for local pick up in Blue Ridge, GA. I can meet a buyer in a town close by, 25-30 miles. Too much stuff to economically ship.

Thanks for looking,

Rod

Pictures:
1000012032.jpg
1000012031.jpg
1000012034.jpg
1000012035.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom