Item Gone: FS Fightlite mcr Beltfed rifle brand new never fired with links plus acog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan.G

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
100   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Fightlite mcr Beltfed rifle brand new never fired with links plus acog

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 6500

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: 4473 if you want the lower

Item Description: I have a new, never fired fightlite mcr bletfed gun. I will start by saying if you want the lower, it MUST be transferred on a 4473. no exceptions. That said, i will pay any transfer fee, or if you dont want the lower, no problem i will keep the lower and give you the proprietary parts that go with it.

The upper is a 16 inch adjustable gas regulator barrel, quick detach. it has a 3.5 power acog mounted on it with a quick release mount. the lower is a fostech light weight lower with a franklin armory binary trigger in it(yes i am aware of the irony). i am including 2000 brand new USGI M27 links as well as 1 100rd woodland camo surplus pouch. i will also include an EXTRA semi auto bolt carrier(no bolt) that i had left over from years ago. the acog has green tritium and a 5.56 bdc reticle.

the price for the entire setup including the lower is 6500. if you dont want the lower, price is 6350. upper is brand new, if you dont know what one of these looks like google has tons of pictures. I do not post pictures online and i will not help you build your picture collection. i always describe my items as they are.

I will also offer linked 5.56 62gr green tip if you want some, as well as linked 5.56 M855A1 tungsten carbide tipped ammo to the buyer.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom