• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS - EUC Rare Two-Tone Colt 1911 Rail Gun with professional upgrades and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbreeze

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS - EUC Rare Two-Tone Colt 1911 Rail Gun with professional upgrades and...

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1400

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: THIS is a Colt Rail Gun in the two-tone configuration (black carbon steel frame, stainless steel slide) with a few modifications and in excellent used condition (no idiot mark, no damage, minimal signs of wear on the rail where X300 was mounted). I have ~340 rounds down range as this gun has mostly been a safe-queen. I'm only selling it is because I've recently gotten into the 2011 platform and am consolidating down to 9mm pistols exclusively.

No-haggle price: 1400 cash or digital payment (Venmo, PayPal, etc.). The only other one available online in this two-tone configuration that I can find for sale, much less for a comp, is on GunBroker with a STARTING bid of 1300, plus shipping, and FFL transfer and none of the upgrades or accessories. Not pressed or in a rush to sell and it is very fairly priced so lowballs will be ignored.

Meetup: Bill of sale not required. Meet up in a very safe and public place during the day light hours.

Factory Specs:
  1. Novak® Low Mount Carry Sights with Dots
  2. Enhanced Hammer
  3. Extended Ambidextrous Safety Lock
  4. Colt Upswept Beavertail Grip Safety
  5. 3-Hole Aluminum Trigger
  6. Lowered and Flared Ejection Port
  7. M1913 Picatinny Rail
  8. National Match® Barrel
  9. Front and Rear Slide Serrations
Mods:
  1. S&A Magwell ($130msrp) , custom beveled and Cerakoted to match the frame ($75 value)
  2. Trigger tuned to 3lbs (no mush and a very crisp break) ($150 value)
  3. Frame rails and internals polished (slide tracks smooth as glass) ($250 value)
  4. Wilson Combat Full Length Guide Rod and Plug ($30msrp) (factory guide rod will also be included)

Additional Items Included in sale:
  1. 4 Wilson Combat Mags with extended base pads (2 black, 2 steel) ($160 msrp total)
  2. Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing Holster in FDE (cut for Surefire x300 which is not included) ($85 msrp)
  3. BlackHawk non-WML paddle holster ($30 msrp)
  4. Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Tool

CRG Battery.jpgCRG racked.jpg
CRG Right.jpgCRG Left.jpgCRG BarrelAndGuideRod.jpg1911 holsters.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom