7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Eotech 551, build date 2007

Zip Code: 30340

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Eotech 551, which uses N batteries and has night vision button. Build date is 2007. Very minimal wear, clean battery compartment, original owner. Also includes rechargeable N batteries, charger, 4 new N batteries, some additional gaskets for the battery door, and a 3D printed AAA door, which will need the contacts soldered before working. Just something I was going to mess with but didn’t get around to.

Pricing is based on overall condition, accessories, and sale history I’ve been able to find online.

Meet at Kroger at:
3559 Chamblee Tucker Rd
Atlanta, GA 30341

Can meet after 6pm Tue, Wed, or Thu this week. I am leaving town for 2 weeks on Friday.

Pictures:
IMG_6851.jpeg
IMG_6852.jpeg
IMG_6853.jpeg
IMG_6855.jpeg
IMG_6856.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey, I’m new just saw this. I’m interested if you still have this optic. I know you’ll be out of town which is fine with me! I can meet in 2 weeks, I’m in no rush! Just let me know and we can set something up if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom