Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ed Brown EVO E9

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Absolutely gorgeous EB EVO E9 for sale. I got this from another national forum a year and a half ago as rarely fired and in as new condition. It was that then and remains in the same condition. I have put a couple hundred rounds through it and it remains unholstered. This is a very fun, controllable and sweet shooting pistol.

It is wearing a gorgeous set of walnut grips I purchased on that forum as well. It came to me with the factory single side safety, I installed an EB ambi, the legless kind. I can sell it as it is with the OE safety included or re-install the OE safety, your choice. It will come in the EB bag with 2 Wilson 10 round mags.

eb.JPG
eb (3).JPG
eb (7).JPG
eb (4).JPG
eb (8).JPG
eb (9).JPG
eb (10).JPG

The Evolution series. Optimized for the 9mm caliber, the E9 is smaller, thinner, and lighter than the Executive Commander. The E9 retains 100% 1911 controls and handling characteristics, and makes use of standard 1911 magazines. Some parts were completely re-designed to take advantage of modern improvements such as the new external extractor, easy-to-change front sight, smaller "Tactical Edge" rear sight, bull barrel, and a flat wire recoil spring system. The re-engineered slide has been shortened to 4", thinned substantially for weight reduction, and includes a unique 7-top custom cut, with special front and rear serrations.

Caliber: 9mm
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Overall Height: 5.5"
Slide Thickness: .860"
Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted

• 4" slide, thinned substantially for weight reduction.
• Single stack frame.
• Exclusive 25 LPI checkering on front-strap and magwell housing housing.
• 7-top custom cut slide with special front and rear serrations.
• External extractor.
• Easy to change black front sight.
• Smaller, redesigned "Tactical Edge" U-notch rear sight.
• Bull barrel.
• Guide rod with flat wire recoil spring system.
• Options included: one-piece blended, flush barrel with recessed crown.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom