• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Dodge / Plymouth / Mopar small block 318 (long blocks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Dodge / Plymouth / Mopar small block 318 (long blocks)

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Folks,
I have TWO long block 318 motors that I bought from a good standing member on the ODT two years ago. Was going to use them on my 1967 plymouth project, but going another route. They are stored at my buddy's shop in Buford.

One looks extremely clean inside and little to no wear. I'd want $325 for that. The other one looks used but no bad sludge or damage that can be seen. $200 for that.

I have not run these motors so I cannot guarantee they are 100% perfect in every way, however, if you buy and open them up and there is major damage, i'll refund you. I'm straight up shooter and I trust the member I bought them from since he has great feedback.

PM me with questions.
PM me for details.
I'm ready to sell them. I'll also have a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere coupe, small block v8 auto, 81k original miles, survivor interior, etc., for sale shortly.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom