• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Desert Tech MDRX 308 Bullpup Rifle FDE 16" (MAKE REASONABLE OFFER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Desert Tech MDRX 308 Bullpup Rifle FDE 16&quot; (MAKE REASONABLE OFFER)

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2000

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This goes back into the safe until I return from traveling. Departure is on Friday (1/13), last day to get it is Thursday (1/12 evening). Make me a reasonable offer.

For your consideration is an FDE MDRX. If you do not already know what this rifle is, then spend some time researching it. It is an awesome weapons system by Desert Tech.

This is the 16" barrel 308 cal version with the Forward Ejecting System. Uses SR25 patterned mags, such as Pmag.

THIS RIFLE NEEDS TO BE SERVICED BY DESERT TECH: The rifle is NOT operating 100% when Forward Ejecting Base Plate is installed, due to an issue with the base plate of the forward ejecting system. The rifle operates 100% when the base plate IS NOT INSTALLED. These rifles have excellent warranties that travel with the rifle and NOT the owner. It takes a few moments to install and uninstall the forward ejection base plate.

THE SALES PRICE REFLECTS A DISCOUNT AS YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THIS IN THE DESERT TECH FOR SERVICE.

I am traveling and I do not have the time to send this in to Desert Tech. I have previously spoken with them about it and they stated to send it in for service and they will not return it until it is functioning 100%.

Please check out my other listings. Gold and/or Silver bullion are acceptable for partial or full payment. PM me.

Product Specifications​

• Manufacturer:Desert Tech
  • Model:MDRX
  • Barrel Length:16"
  • Barrel Lining:QPQ
  • Barrel Material:4140
  • Barrel Twist:1:10
  • Caliber:308 Winchester
  • Capacity:20
  • Color:FDE
  • Magazine Type:Magpul PMAG
  • Mounting System:M-LOK
  • Operating System:Gas Piston
  • Overall Length:26.02"
  • Thread Pitch:5/8 x 24
  • Weight:8.7 lb
1672698001897.png

Pictures:
PXL_20230102_215413140.jpg
PXL_20230102_215355070.jpg
PXL_20230102_215342087.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom