• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Daniel Defense DDM4 V11 - Vortex Sparc - Magpul pop ups - 12 Mags - Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKDMike

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Daniel Defense DDM4 V11 - Vortex Sparc - Magpul pop ups - 12 Mags - Ammo

Zip Code: 31322

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1600

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
ddm4 v11.jpg

What you see is what you get. DDM4 V11, case, twelve mags, ten are full, one partially full. Four of the mags are brand new. Front Vert grip, Magpul MBUS pop ups. Vortex Sparc red dot and qd swivels. Has not had much action, I think I took it out once and put three or four mags through it. I will sell the rifle/case and two empty mags separately, make me an offer. Will not sell accessories or ammo separately unless the gun is sold by itself. Cash in hand, in person only, no cash apps. I will drive 1 hour max to meetup. PM me with interest and offers.

Pictures:
left.jpg
Magpul.jpg
mags.jpg
right.jpg
sparc ar.jpg
Swivels.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
View attachment 7029241
What you see is what you get. DDM4 V11, case, twelve mags, ten are full, one partially full. Four of the mags are brand new. Front Vert grip, Magpul MBUS pop ups. Vortex Sparc red dot and qd swivels. Has not had much action, I think I took it out once and put three or four mags through it. I will sell the rifle/case and two empty mags separately, make me an offer. Will not sell accessories or ammo separately unless the gun is sold by itself. Cash in hand, in person only, no cash apps. I will drive 1 hour max to meetup. PM me with interest and offers.
I'm damn near giving this away now! I won't go any lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom