152   0
Reaction score
Item Name: ***SPM***FS Cooper Cobra Radial G/T Tires FS set of 4

Zip Code: 30175

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM***For sale is a set of four (4) Cooper Cobra Radial GT tires, size 215/70 R15. When I bought my 1972 Mustang last year, I first brought it to a shop for some work. It needed tires (and wheels) so the shop put on this set they had there on a new set of Magnum 500 wheels. They had purchased these for another car but found one rubbed a fender so they went with a smaller size. These tires have less then 400 miles on them as I have been restoring the car since I got it back from the shop and have only driven it 3 times. The tread is perfect, no wear and the only nicks are in the one tire as mentioned, it is the one on the right, a close up of the nicks in it are shown, they have no effect on the performance. I only removed these as I wanted to go with a wider tire in the back (255 x 60) and a lower tire in the front (235/60). These tires new cost $116 each (least expensive I could find on a web search). Will sell all 4 as a set only, $200. Will not ship but can drive 1 hour in any direction from Ellijay, GA (45 mins north of ATL). If any other pictures are needed let me know. As I needed wider wheels in the back I have for sale on a separate ad two Magnum 500 wheels. Last picture is of my Mustang with these tires **any dark spots on pictures is due to camera lens.**

Pictures:
tires-and-wheels-fs-001-jpg.3207312

tires-and-wheels-fs-002-jpg.3207313

tires-and-wheels-fs-004-jpg.3207314

tires-and-wheels-fs-007-jpg.3207315

tires-and-wheels-fs-010-jpg.3207316

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom