• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS ****COLTS 1 PRE-BAN*****HUGE REDUCTION****

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDRUGER

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don’t be scared to make an offer
322   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ****COLTS 1 PRE-BAN*****HUGE REDUCTION****

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3200 BOTH WAS $4000

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is two fine AR’s one comes with an aftermarket rail, light and laser. Also, it has a Colt scope. The SP1 is factory, both have Colt triggers. That as far as I broke them down. Asking $3200 for Both!!! Was $4000 I am not attached.

Must be a Georgia resident and legal to own this firearm.
I am not wanting to travel a long distance local deal.

Pictures:
IMG_7449.jpeg
IMG_7452.jpeg
IMG_7451.jpeg
IMG_7450.jpeg
IMG_7446.jpeg
IMG_7447.jpeg
IMG_7455.jpeg
IMG_7457.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg
IMG_7447.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very nice Colt scope with covers and SP1.

The match target is a "post ban" and would have come with a solid stock, not the collapsible stock shown, FYI

Yeah, I was thinking it was post ban as well but did you look the serial number? I did a look up on it and it looks pre-ban I’m not no professional at these things I love classic guns bolt actions.🤷🏼‍♂️ I know the SP1 is pre-ban. What they are going for on GunBroker I still don’t think I’m off on price either way, but someone is welcome to make me an offer. I might just say yes. Thank you though for your input.

Too bad the match target rifle has the factory sear block. So you are stuck using only the colt half moon bolt carrier. The SP1 is a very nice specimen for that year. The Target is definitely not preban. Barrel not threaded. Wrong stock. Wrong hand guard. Many things incorrect for pre ban and the dang sear block as i mentioned.

Well, I listed them high so if someone wants to make an offer, they can feel free to. I am not attached to them at all but I’m not gonna give them away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom