Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt Delta Elite - Blued - 1987

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,400.00

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Overall Condition - 95/100 (docked 5 points for lack of box/docs and general light wear)

First year of the Delta Elite, the platform largely responsible for 10mm surviving the 80's. Beautiful little piece of history!

This one does have the relief cut on the frame, so have no fear of the dreaded cracking that the internet has blown out of proportion.

I've put 100 rounds of S&B 180gr FMJ through it without issue.

I detail stripped it when I first bought it a few months back and gave it a thorough cleaning and lubrication. All internals are good to go and she's as slick as any of my modern 1911s with a fresh dose of FP-10 in there. No MIM on this ol' girl either, all steel as it should be.

I'm only letting this one go because I was finally able to bring home my long awaited Dan Wesson Bruin.

I purchased for $1,450.00, invested the time in a proper cleaning, tossed all new Wilson Combat springs in it (aside from the magazine release, they were out of stock when I ordered), and a Wilson Combat full-length guide rod. All this to say, my listed price of $1,400.00 is the absolute floor. She's a keeper before I take any more of a loss than that. No interest in trades either, I have too much of this that and the other as it is.

Includes:
- WC 1-piece full-length guide rod (original polymer GI guide rod in bag)

- WC 22lb recoil spring installed (original 24lb dual-spring in bag)

- WC 25lb mainspring installed (original mainspring in bag)

- WC firing pin spring (original firing pin spring in bag)

- (1) Colt magazine / (1) MetalForm magazine

- Zippered soft pistol case

***No box, docs, or ammo***

Must meet within 25 miles of Canton.

All communication via ODT PM.

Must be GA resident over the age of 18 with GADL and GWCL.

- Price firm.
- Cash only.
- No trades.
- No shipping.

DE 10mm - 2.jpg
DE 10mm - 1.jpg
DE 10mm - 4.jpg

20230105_213126.jpg
20230105_213217.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom