Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Clothes for the Cold

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Be ready for next weeks cold front

Stay warm and dry guaranteed! Exclusively designed to be the warmest, most versatile hunting jacket available. Tested and certified, with the matching bibs, by Kansas State University to -94? degrees Fahrenheit! Then remove the liner and you have an outstanding 100% water-resistant, breathable jacket. Endless features include 4-way stretch micro suede shell, lots of pockets, built-in heavy-duty padding, removable hood with rain visor, double cuffs with thumb holes, and our Big Game Camo® 360.

This is probably the nicest hunting clothes I’ve seen. Unfortunately I’ve lost weight and it’s too big for me. Size is XL. I’ve only worn twice last year. Including links for you to read the features. One of the best features is is the built in padding on the knees, elbows and spine. Jogger style sleeves. Removable lining. Like I said, this is some of the nicest hunting clothes I’ve seen and so well thought out in the design. I paid over $450 for it all. My lost is your gain

Look up a Hunt guard at legendary whitetails

Pictures:
IMG_3094.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3097.jpeg
IMG_3645.jpeg
IMG_3644.jpeg
mens-huntguard-big-game-camo-reflextec-3-way-convertible-hunting-coat-9006.html

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Be ready for next weeks cold front

Stay warm and dry guaranteed! Exclusively designed to be the warmest, most versatile hunting jacket available. Tested and certified, with the matching bibs, by Kansas State University to -94? degrees Fahrenheit! Then remove the liner and you have an outstanding 100% water-resistant, breathable jacket. Endless features include 4-way stretch micro suede shell, lots of pockets, built-in heavy-duty padding, removable hood with rain visor, double cuffs with thumb holes, and our Big Game Camo® 360.

This is probably the nicest hunting clothes I’ve seen. Unfortunately I’ve lost weight and it’s too big for me. Size is XL. I’ve only worn twice last year. Including links for you to read the features. One of the best features is is the built in padding on the knees, elbows and spine. Jogger style sleeves. Removable lining. Like I said, this is some of the nicest hunting clothes I’ve seen and so well thought out in the design. I paid over $450 for it all. My lost is your gain

Look up a Hunt guard at legendary whitetails
i got warm just reading the post!
wish i could afford!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom