Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Century C93 **SPM**

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1200

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Need to sell another rifle to pay off those pesky bills. What we have here is a stock unmolested Century Arms C93 HK93 clone in 5.56/.223

Shoots great, been cleaned and lubed and bolt gap checks out. Comes with one metal and 3 poly magazines. Also has claw foot pic rail and stock carry handle.

Asking $1200 scope is extra.

Pictures:
1000001040.jpg
1000001042.jpg
1000001041.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The chip in middle bottom of the grip. See it everytime. Same number/type of mags etc lol. Hate I let it go at what I had in it. GLWS man. Nice piece. Had no clue they'd went up and made a bad trade..

The chip in middle bottom of the grip. See it everytime. Same number/type of mags etc lol. Hate I let it go at what I had in it. GLWS man. Nice piece. Had no clue they'd went up and made a bad trade..

It is a great gun and I wish I could keep it. I do see them going on Gunbroker etc, for more than this all the time. They've definitely gone up in the past few years.

It is a great gun and I wish I could keep it. I do see them going on Gunbroker etc, for more than this all the time. They've definitely gone up in the past few years.
Ohh yeah I check every now and then online just to upset myself a little it seems lmao... I bought it from my dad for $600 with a few hundred rounds ammo/mags. What he had in it too lol. Makes me sick sometimes. 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom