• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Century Arms C93

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Century Arms C93

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Or Trade, see posting.
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is a Century Arms C93 rifle. It is a clone of the HK33 rifle using the roller lock system.

Rifle is in great shape and shoots very well. It has the wide HK forearm and a early style SEF semi auto lower.

Now the negative. There is a issue with the rifle. It has a extremely hard charging handle. I have fixed it using a spacer and it functions fine that way, but it is not permanent and I have tried to resolve the issue but can not. Using the spacer the rifle functions 100% at the range.

I will include the different rollers I have purchased for this rifle. My loss is your gain.

Rifle will come with 4 mags. 2 factory HK 40 round mags, and 2 promo 30 round mags. The promags lock up fine but I have not used them at the range yet. Also comes with a leather HK sling.

I am asking $500 firm near me in Loganville. Willing to travel some to meet.

Pictures:
img_0914-jpg.591456

img_0917-jpg.591457

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Also, all that is needed to make this rifle function 100% is to have a dime sized spacer welded into the charging tube. It had a spacer from century but that piece broke off. I have shot a few hundred rounds out of this gun with no issues other than the temporary spacer.

Will consider trades for threaded .22LR guns, would love a 15-22 MOE. Also, a AR15 of equal value.

If anyone buys this, I'm sure Century would gladly replace the part for you. If it broke off, I doubt they would charge.

The piece that broke off was a metal shim that was tac welded in place in the charging tube. So that's it the only repair needed. As I said in the ad, the rifle functions fine with the temporary spacer, I just haven't had time to properly fix it and never thought about contacting century.

The piece that broke off was a metal shim that was tac welded in place in the charging tube. So that's it the only repair needed. As I said in the ad, the rifle functions fine with the temporary spacer, I just haven't had time to properly fix it and never thought about contacting century.

From what I've heard they have pretty good customer service. Shouldn't give the new owner any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom