Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 12 bricks (500 rds each) of CCI 40 grain round nose. 1070 FPS

12 available
$45.00 per brick
$500 for all 12

Meet in Marietta

Pretty sure everyone knows what they look like, but if you want pics, I’ll send them to you.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Is this good ammo?? Is it better than Remington Golden Bullets? Does it cycle in a semi automatic. Will it kill a squirrel? What is the velocity of these? Will it shoot quiet with a moderator? Any trades? Any extras you can throw in?

Pictures would be great.

Is this good ammo?? Is it better than Remington Golden Bullets? Does it cycle in a semi automatic. Will it kill a squirrel? What is the velocity of these? Will it shoot quiet with a moderator? Any trades? Any extras you can throw in?

Pictures would be great.
Very consistent ammo for the price, quieter than Remington gold, cycles fine in all of my semis(pistols included) super quiet suppressed

Pictures would be great.

CCI Standard is typically what bullseye shooters will choose for practice. It's consistent, and it cycles every semiautomatic I've ever put it thru'.

It's lead round nosed, 40gr 1070fps. So it's supersonic (just under, based on CCI's spec). Being round nosed, it's not going to be as effective on a squirrel as a hollow point, but I don't expect a squirrel to survive a round if hit.

Edit: Rated at 1070fps, you can expect that in some circumstances (thru' a longer barrel, on a cooler day, altitude) you may well get sonic cracks indicating that your round has gone transonic or close to it. It's certainly not a 'quiet' option - CCI have other ammo that is far better at that.

While 1070 is relatively close to the edge, I've never had anything under 1100 break the sound barrier in my locale. I load my 9mm and 300BO at 1050 (give or take about 20fps) for suppressed shooting....no supersonic cracks.

All that said, CCI standard is my go-to for suppressed 22lr. Excellent ammo and the OP has a good price on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom