• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Brand New DDM4A1 with RIS 3 rail. GWOT edition. Lots of goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcoots

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Brand New DDM4A1 with RIS 3 rail. GWOT edition. Lots of goodies

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1900

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here I have a brand spanking new Daniel Defense M4A1 which is the pinned 14.5 rifle has the newer RIS 3 rail and the newer full ambi lower and charging. Comes with magpul pro sights. Streamlight if needed and an unmounted unassembled factory coyote brown Trijicon MRO. Midwest industries QD mount hard case and a Vickers Blue force sling also unopened. I can separate. Also has a kill flash for the mro and a true north angled fore grip. Ambi charging handle DD and so on. The grip can also be flipped and is aerated on the other end for a barricade stop. Can’t beat this price and can’t buy it new for nowhere near this

Gun with everything 2600
Gun with everything minus MRO 2200
Gun minus light and rail covers 2100
Gun bare with box and all say 1900
All brand new

Also a
Special edition limited release Gloval War on terror edition

Contact me here or at 706-380-3814. Name is Brandon. Must have a GA ccw license or drivers license and okay with a handwritten BoS. No
Person info. Print sign date and CcW number or DL

Pictures:
IMG_6307.jpeg
IMG_6308.jpeg
IMG_6309.jpeg
IMG_6310.jpeg
IMG_6312.jpeg
IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_6315.jpeg
IMG_6311.jpeg
IMG_6316.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom