• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS BRAND NEW Daniel Defense M4A1 RIII (w/ NIGHTFORCE ATACR 1-8 +$$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJasonLee430

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BRAND NEW Daniel Defense M4A1 RIII (w/ NIGHTFORCE ATACR 1-8 +$$$)

Zip Code: 30360

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5000 OBO (rifle + optic)

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen please read the full post 🙏🏾

What you see before you is a brand new, never fired, very thoughtful Christmas gift that just isn’t my cup of tea.

I’m selling this rifle and optic in order to fund what I really want. The price is extremely fair considering what I’m offering. Those who have purchased items from me previously are very happy with their newly acquired high-end wares.

I’ll will hear offers but please be reasonable. Not interested in trades. Feel free to shoot your shot though.

Included:

BRAND NEW UNFIRED DDm4a1 RIII. This is the latest release from Daniel. It features a 14.5 p/w barrel, TRUE ambi controls (bot lock AND release)

I have tossed in a few upgrades but the factory furniture is included. B5 SOPMOD stock, B5 pistol grip, Radian Raptor SD charging handle, and BCM vertical grip.

The optic:

Nightforce ATACR 1-8 with fc DMX reticle. I’ve had this glass for about 5 months with very limited rounds fired through it. It sits atop a Badger Ordnance 1.7 Condition One mount.

I’m willing to sell the rifle and optic separately but will not separate optic from mount.

Rifle: $2200
LPVO w/mount: $2800
TOTAL: $5000

Pictures:
IMG_2108.jpeg
IMG_2109.jpeg
IMG_2110.jpeg
IMG_2111.jpeg
IMG_2106.jpeg
IMG_2104.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg
IMG_2103.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom