• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Best P365 Deal on ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkmp5g17

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
56   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Best P365 Deal on ODT

Zip Code: 30046

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 525

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: * Someone said they would take it but never confirmed meeting place/time. Available again.

Low round count Sig p365 with case, factory kydex holster, 10 and 12 round mag, additional true precision fluted barrel, paperwork, etc.

Dec 2018 build date

Got a LCP Max and decided this was redundant.

Minor carry wear but in good shape.

Selling as package only. Not interested in trades, shipping, paypal, low offers (price is fair as is), etc.

I am a Georgia resident with clean background, good feedback, happy to show ID and sign bill of sale. I ask the same from you.

I'm from Gwinnett County but I'm only home on the weekends. Can meet near Gwinnett County on weekends or near my work in Augusta Monday through Friday.

Thanks and stay safe

Pictures:
Screenshot_20220219-113927-655.png
IMG_20220219_124506657.jpg
IMG_20220219_124457431.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Man that is awful
I have had pretty good luck on ODT in the past. Lots of good, honest people here. But, the last two have been the exact opposite. One was a new trader. I hate saying it, because I'm fairly new too, but it seems like they flake out a lot more than people who have been around more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom