320   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***BEAUTIFUL RUGER 77 COLLECTION***

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5K

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here for your consideration is four very nice Ruger 77’s. The first one closest to you in the picture is a 77/17 HMR not quite sure if it’s ever been fired. The next one is a 77/22 hornet and it is near perfect as well. After that one 77/22 it has a cheaper scope and beautiful shape. And then the last one in the picture is a 77/22 mag. It does have a few little impressions in the stock, but it is still a very nice. Gun comes with a cheaper scope on it as well, the price is $5000 for all four and I know how ammo is for 22 hornets so I could throw you a box or two for that caliber.

I am not wanting to split them up. Would like to sell as a set although if the price is right, I could split them.

Must be a Georgia resident and legal to purchase these firearms.
Also, must be willing to drive to Paulding County.

Pictures:
IMG_8290.jpeg
IMG_8291.jpeg
IMG_8297.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Here for your consideration is four very nice Ruger 77’s. The first one closest to you in the picture is a 77/17 HMR not quite sure if it’s ever been fired. The next one is a 77/22 hornet and it is near perfect as well. After that one 77/22 it has a cheaper scope and beautiful shape. And then the last one in the picture is a 77/22 mag. It does have a few little impressions in the stock, but it is still a very nice. Gun comes with a cheaper scope on it as well, the price is $5000 for all four and I know how ammo is for 22 hornets so I could throw you a box or two for that caliber.

I am not wanting to split them up. Would like to sell as a set although if the price is right, I could split them.

Must be a Georgia resident and legal to purchase these firearms.
Also, must be willing to drive to Paulding County.
i would love to be you for just 1 day!

This is a tough collection to acquire!! It’s taken me several years to acquire my 77/22 .22 hornet & 17hmr. I’m still searching for the 22lr & magnum!! Not often to see an entire set of 4 together in this shape!!! GLWS buddy & very nice set of rifles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom