Item Gone: FS BCM Charging Handle, BCM Grip, UTG sights, BCG, buffers/springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolformula

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BCM Charging Handle, BCM Grip, UTG sights, BCG, buffers/springs

Zip Code: 30741

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What you see is what you get.

BCM Grip (m-lok)
BCM Charging Handle
UTG sights
BCG nitridated (not phosphate) (carpenter 158 bolt I was told this was new not for sure on the brand no markings)
Two carbine buffers and buffer springs

I try to bundle things for MAX savings for you. I don't control the prices but the BCM's CH's are close to 90 dollars new. (yes mine is used hence the cheaper price).

I can unbundle it just be aware the prices are not as good. (if I spend hours selling each item the costs just go up for me time involved)

If interested in items please send me a PM on when you can meet me at exit 353. I can ship if you have PayPal and willing to pay for the shipping/handling. (no money orders or checks sorry)

These items total over 300 dollars new. I'm asking roughly 50% of retail. I do not charge MSRP/retail for USED items. I'm a fair trader and in good standing with the ODT.

No Scammers
People with good feedback welcome
Easy to deal with
Be a non felon
Be able to own the items in your area
No trades at this time
Cash or PayPal only
If you send me a PM please be ready to close on a deal
I will try to value your time, please do the same for others

Pictures:
14.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
JDUB says "Good Deal!"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom