8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Barnett Crossbow

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow For Sale; Includes Barnett 4x32 Scope; Scope Mounts; Barnett Removable Quiver; Draw Cable; 4 Carbon Bolts; 2 Expandable Broad-heads; 2 Practice Heads; and Not Pictured Discharge Target; Scope is Sighted In; Asking $100

Pictures:
IMG_7812.jpeg
IMG_7815.jpeg
IMG_7813.jpeg
IMG_7814.jpeg
IMG_7816.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If I was closer or if you offered shipping at my expense I would buy it right now!
I have a sale pending pick-up. I can let you know if the deal falls through. I do work in other areas. Right now, we are working in Athens, Watkinsville, Braselton, and I live in Loganville. I can meet in or near any of these areas if that helps. I am not sure how much shipping would be. That might be a little risky, as the scope is dead on up to about 60 yards. I have taken several really nice bucks with this crossbow!! Anyways, I appreciate the interest.

I have a sale pending pick-up. I can let you know if the deal falls through. I do work in other areas. Right now, we are working in Athens, Watkinsville, Braselton, and I live in Loganville. I can meet in or near any of these areas if that helps. I am not sure how much shipping would be. That might be a little risky, as the scope is dead on up to about 60 yards. I have taken several really nice bucks with this crossbow!! Anyways, I appreciate the interest.
Not a problem, usually meeting wouldn't be an issue but I have a broken leg and I am staying with family and cant do long trips yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom