Item Name: Item Gone: FS : ARSENAL SLR-104FR $2200 OBO

Zip Code: 79928

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2200 OBO

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale!
An Item that any AK Collector would love to see, to shoot, and to have!
An:
ARSENAL Inc. SLR 104FR
  • 5.45 x 39mm
  • Folding Stock
  • 6 Magazines

With any good sale however, there is a catch. I no longer live in Georgia, so It must be transferred to an approved FFL near you!
    I picked this rifle up from a Gentleman in Macon a few years ago, when the first stimulus check arrived, and he informed me that he had shot less than 1000 rounds through this rifle, when I inspected it - the bolt face was hardly blemished! Since then I have shot I think around 200-300 rounds through this rifle without a single issue, as expected with Arsenal, its a premium product. So for 1000 rounds (or possibly less) I will sell you a lightly used piece of hardware.

I will also provide timestamp photos if there are any doubts.

Beyond this, there are a few cosmetic blemishes, scratches from sling attachments, a few blemishes from usage in the woods of North Georgia.
    I have also swapped the handguard with a russian surplus wooden handguard, which of course is quite well used but easily replaced, and have replaced the folder with a polish made triangle folder, brand new! Also easily replaced.
    The Magazines themselves, are all in various states of used, but all cycle and perform excellently. One of them is even a well used plum color! Pictures below.

Asking Price is:
    $2200 OBO CASH ONLY

Please no trades, cash only, as I have no way of transporting anything to my current home here in Texas

Phone: 770-547-3464
    Email: Ironspoon@hotmaildotcom

Pictures:
IMG_1591.jpg
IMG_1587.jpg
IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom