120   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS AR500 Armor & Plate Carrier Flugaloo Setup

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Are you ready for the flugaloo? Looters coming round to steal your toilet paper stash? Better get armored up! (These are heavy, but you're not going anywhere anyway!)

Contains:
- (2) Front & Rear of AR500 Armor Curved Trauma Plate Level III - Advanced Shooters Cut - 10"x12" WITH PAXCON Line-X Build Up (to prevent spalling upon impact)
- (2) Front & Rear AR500 Armor Trauma Pad - 10" x 12" ASC (underneath plates for added comfort and to protect from energy transfer upon impact)
- Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier, OD Green (I think these only come in one size....I'm 6'1" and a little burly, and it fits me well)
- Triple AR Mag Pouch
- Elite First Aid, Inc. Tactical Trauma Kit #1
- Hydration bladder and drinking tube (never filled or used)

I bought this 5 years ago, wore it a few times to LARP around the house, and then never wore it again. So is it......new? Kind of - basically, yeah. I never took it outside or sweated in it or anything.

$350, meeting near Lilburn. I shudder to think what the shipping cost would be, with the weight of the plates. Thanks ODT!!

Pictures:
img_3407-jpeg.2553917

img_3406-jpeg.2553918

img_3405-jpeg.2553919

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom